Online Escape Rooms With English Language Learning Puzzles
4 Rooms: Grammar, Reading, Writing, and Speaking
- type and speak during entry and exit game show contests.
- answer grammar questions and puzzles.
- reading comprehension puzzles.
- write responses to prompts.
- give feedback to peers.
- communicate in English while under pressure.
- collaborate within your team and to teams in other rooms.
- Tell stories to introduce topics and clue drop at key times.
- Check for student understanding and assist without giving away answers.
- Offer real time feedback with public compliments and private suggestions (avoiding student embarrassment).
- Lead discussions, small group and whole class.
- discussion topics include: grammar, annotation, writing (literary themes, etc.), and other speaking topics
- Host class activities.
- class activities include: game shows, puzzles, and other escape room activities.